Each year our members/artists create holiday ornaments and select organizations to which they commit to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sales of their creations.
Here’s a sample of this year’s ornaments:
2017 – 8th Annual Ornaments for Charity
The artists of Coastal Craft Gallery present handcrafted holiday ornaments to benefit charities November 24 through December 31. With the generous support of our customers, the artists of Coastal Craft Gallery raised a total of $2035 for all represented charities in 2017. The following lists supported charities:
- Alzheimer’s Association – 50% donated by Sandy Ritchie
- American Cancer Society – 50% donated by Ellen Scott
- Animal Rescue League (Brewster) – 50% donated by John & Elizabeth Best
- Animal Rescue League (Brewster) – 50% donated by Lucy Jalbert
- Association for the Preservation of Cape Cod – 30% donated by Teresa Ellis Cetto
- Autism Speaks – 10% donated by Donna Helfin
- Best Friends Animal Society – 20% donated by Tobey Brennan
- Cape Cod Village, Inc. – 50% donated by Kathy Meyers
- CERF (Craft Emergency Relief Fund) – 50% donated by Nancy Craemer
- CERF (Craft Emergency Relief Fund) – 20% donated by Tobey Brennan
- Family Pantry of Cape Cod – 50% donated by Lisa Fox
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind – 30% donated by Teresa Ellis Cetto
- Hope Health, Cap Cod Hospice – 30% donated by Mary Svenson
- Lower Cape Outreach – 30% donated by Liz Perry
- National Brain Tumor Society – 50% donated by Kathy Meyers
- Special Olympics – 70% donated by Amy Bourbon
- Visiting Nurses Association of Cape Cod Hospice – 100% donated by Ken Klapproth
Proceeds from Ken Klapproth’s 2017 Miniature Shaker Carrier ornaments were presented to Sarah Endres, Director of Operations, Hospice and Palliative Care for Visiting Nurses Association of Cape Cod. You can read more about why Ken selected the VNA charity here.
Watch for our 2018 ornaments which will preview just after Thanksgiving 2018.